You don’t need to keep saving once you retire.
Why haven’t you joined the Spend More Club?
Based on the new book “Spend More, Worry Less,” the Spend More Club believes that many Baby Boomers:
-should be spending more money earlier in their retirement.
-no longer need to save money once retired.
-are needlessly worrying about outliving their savings.
Maybe there is a better, new way to plan for your retirement.
The easiest way to learn more? Download our free whitepaper which will give you a quick introduction to the Spend More Club. It is written in short, easy-to-read sections.
Enter your email below to receive your whitepaper.
What’s the catch? There is no catch. This is important information. All you need to supply is your email. Your privacy is important to us. We’ll never share your information.
- I’ve Never Seen a Uhaul Hitched to a Hearse
- A Retirement Lived Well versus a Retiree Who Blew It
- Lessons from Retirees in Their 80’s and 90’s (Don’t make the same mistake)
- Five Common Misconceptions That Could Sabotage Your Retirement
- Five Steps to Breaking the “Bad” Habit of “Oversaving”
- Three Ways to Live a More Secure and Empowered Retirement.
- Four Simple Steps to Living the “Spend More Club” Lifestyle.
Who should read the “Spend More Club” whitepaper?
- You are 55-75 years old.
- You are nearing retirement or already retired.
- You live in Sarasota or Manatee County.
- You have saved some money for retirement.
- You are willing to rethink your spending in retirement.
- You are willing to base your financial decisions based on facts, history, and logic.
Join the “Spend More Club.” Take back your retirement.
Learn More About the Revolutionary Book
that is Changing the Way Baby Boomers Live
Their Retired Years