This is what we stand for.
- Our goal is to change the way the entire Baby Boomer generation views their money.
- We believe in the power of diversified and balanced portfolios of stocks and bonds.
- We believe that too many people worry needlessly about running out of money in retirement.
- We believe the more your understand your finances, the more empowered you become.
- We believe in the power of planning. The unknown is always scarier than the known.
- We are fascinated by economic data, statistics, and history.
- We are careful not to watch the 24/7 financial news channels.
- We believe in spending your retirement savings during your retired years on things you love with the people you love.
- Our mission is to help people like you reinvent your retired years without fear of the unknown.
Will you join us?
Founder & CEO
Dave’s mission is to help you join the retirement revolution. The revolution that says, “I REFUSE to live the rest of my life scared to death that I am going to run out of money.” Dave is one part father of four, one part lucky husband, one part consumer advocate, one part investing nerd, and one part fiduciary.
Did you know you can look up all of his records online? Give it a try! He holds a Series 66 and 7 license.
Don’t let his boyish good looks fool you. Adam has over six years of experience meeting with clients and executing plans. Adam, a natural optimist, is often overheard saying to others, “I love my job, because my job can change lives.” Adam also believes he knows what his dogs are thinking.
Client Relations Specialist
Alex wears a lot of hats at Kennon Financial. From servicing accounts to assisting clients with their questions she is always happy to lend a helping hand. Alex dislikes the texture of cottage cheese.
Client Relations Manager
Lee assists with opening and maintaining accounts. She is also your “go-to” person when you have service questions about your portfolio. Lee attended Ohio State University and has an extensive background in the financial services industry. A naturally compassionate and caring team member, Lee focuses on making your experience with Kennon Financial as comfortable and positive as possible. She often leaves her Christmas tree up until April.
Chief Development Officer
Dalanee was born and raised in Sarasota, FL and earned a Bachelor’s degree in business from the University of South Florida. She then went on to earn a M.B.A. with a specialization in logistics from the University of North Florida in Jacksonville. A devoted mother of four young children, Dalanee’s patience and selflessness shine through each day. Her husband thinks she is the most awesome thing since sliced bread.
Chief Canine Officer/Mascot
Teddy is a white fluff ball full of love and kisses. He spends his time tirelessly encouraging and inspiring the Kennon Financial team with his courage and cuteness. Among Teddy’s favorite things: squeaky toys, annoying our cats, and searching for dead animals in the backyard.