It’s okay to spend your retirement money.
- 1/3 of retirees die with more money than on the day they retired. (source)
- Only 12% of retirees die with no assets. (source)
- Many retirees in their 80's and 90's wish they had spent more money earlier in their retirements.
The book is only the beginning.
I want everyone to read The Retirement Revolution, but it's only the tip of the iceberg. To truly become part of the Retirement Revolution and start truly living your retirement, you need to stay connected.
Why should you join our community and subscribe?
- Reprogram fear into fearlessness.
- Turn off the TV and turn on long-term thinking.
- Live a fulfilling and meaningful retirement.
- Reality check articles keep you from feeling afraid.
- Inspirational stories remind you to get out and LIVE!
- I answer real questions from retirees just like you.
Yes! I want the Retirement Revolution newsletter.
I want to change the way you think about your retirement.
Heck, I want to change the way you LIVE your retirement. Because the truth is, once you retire you should spend the money that your money is making.
I wrote The Retirement Revolution to spread the word: It's OKAY to enjoy your retirement. This groundbreaking premise started in my hometown of Sarasota and is now sweeping the nation.